Himalayan Wool Collection
Using only natural fibers and natural dyes, these handcrafted pure wool blankets with aesthetic mulberry silk hemming, prove to be a perfect drape for your little one to snuggle up with. Providing warmth and softness, with a light and fluffy touch, these blankets are ideal for napping, stroller covers and an extra layer for cold-weather walks.
- A beautiful blend of natural Himalayan and Merino wool
- Woven with both hand-spun and mill-spun wool for extra softness; Diamond Weave
- Hand dyed using dyes sourced from natural resources; Purple – Shelac, Gray – Myrobylan (Harada)
- Bordered by Mulberry silk hemming on two sides
- Certified by Craftmark
- Handwoven in India
Dimensions & Care
Dimensions: 30”W x 40”H
Care Instructions: Gentle Hand wash with mild liquid detergent and lukewarm water. Air dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
Shipping & Returns
- Ships in One Business day
- Shipping Time: 2-5 business days
- Standard Delivery: $6.99 / FREE for Orders $150+ (in US)
- Shipping also available to Canada and India (prices calculated at Checkout)
Due to the hand-making process of all products, there may be small variations in color and other specifications. These variations, are not termed as ‘defects’, but make up the ‘true character’ of each product so that it is genuinely one-of-a-kind. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your product, returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase, for a full refund. All products must be returned in their original packing.