Barcelona Motif Candles
A curated selection of candles designed and produced in Barcelona, inspired by the iconic Catalan modernist architecture in the city.
This bundle pack includes;
- 1 candle shaped as one of the most iconic symbols of Barcelona; the tile of the Eixample (Expansion) streets, called the “Panot” or flower of Barcelona. The original design was from Josep Puig i Cadafalch in 1867. The candle has 5 wicks and must be lightened up placed flat, with the wicks vertically positioned.
- 1 cube-shaped motif scented candle with engravings of Antoni Gaudi’s architecture details. Made from mineral light beige wax, scented with floral soft essences and varnished manually with brown wax. Each side of the candle has a different motif. Choose from 3 different designs;
- 1. Casa Batlló – Historical modernist building from the 1905 on the Passeig de Gràcia street.
- 2. Pedrera – Modernist building also known as Casa Milà, famously known for its chimneys.
- 3. Trencadís – Abstract design of the modernist mosaics of Gaudí, formed by irregular pieces of ceramic, marble or glass.
- 3 vegetal wax scented candles inside a silver can decorated with illustrations of iconic elements of the city of Barcelona. Illustrations include;
- Wagons of the Port of Barcelona – scented with Freesia and Mimosa.
- Lantern on Passeig de Gràcia – scent of Apple pie.
- Sagrada Família, scented with Earl gray and Bergamot.
The bundle pack will include one of each. Each candle lasts approximately 12 hours. Due to the packaging and size, these prove to be perfect travel candles.
- Designed and crafted in Barcelona, Spain